Wednesday, 24 February 2010

Eid-e-Zahra Mubarak!

Salaamun Alaykum,
Wishing you ‘mubarak: warm wishes and blessings on this most auspicious event of eid-e-Zahra (the divine day of justice, and of happiness for Saeeda Fatimah Zahra, and all of the Ahlulbayt (A.S).

This is an eid very close to my heart, it signifies the time where I became shia, and was the first eid I celebrated within the loving fold of the Ahlulbayt (A.S) and the companionship of their blessed followers. May Allah (SWT) bless you and grant you all the pure hajjat you wish for yourselves. Fill this day with goodness, joy and positivity, and seek closeness to Allah (SWT) and the Ahlulbayt through its observance. Please remember me in your prayers, particularly for my health which is really poor right now (for those I’ve not been in touch with, I have taken yet another infection and am in quite allot of pain).

Forgive my short comings, and I will be posting as normal here soon. Once again, eid mubarak to you, please extend my wishes to your family and community.

Masalama,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments