Thursday, 3 June 2010

One Born every minute: today's is a cracker!!

I’ve been pretty ill for the last couple of days, I don’t know whether it’s the weather changes, or my frantic pre-travel schedule, or something else entirely! But whatever it is, its horrible; and to make matters worse, I’ve got a meeting in an hour or so! Any way, imagine my delight when I received the below from Amjid: and the first thing I thought was, ‘one born every minute! The perfect Friday contribution from me to you!
Thank you Amjid; you are a real mate; only, as we say in Punjabi; Fitay moo Teray!! I’m no prude, but some of this was …., well, you know what it was! Needless to say, I’ve edited appropriately before publishing! If any one wants the unedited version, pay me enough and I’ll give it to you!

Halal chatup lines!

1. The first time I saw you I said mashallah, the second time I saw you I said Insha Allah!

2. I love the way your jilbab flows when you walk.

3. You are the reason Hijab became mandatory.

4. Marry me so that I don’t have to lower my gaze every time you walk in to the room!

5. Would you like me to help you wake up for fajr?

6. Are your feet tired? Cause you’ve been performing tawaaf in my mind all day long!

7. How would you like to help me fulfil half of my deen?

8. Allah created every thing in pairs, so what are you doing single?

9. I’d like to be more than just your brother in Islam.

10. Do you believe in the hereafter???

Oh you do??

Good! Then you know what I’m here after!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG I LOVE THIS ONE:

    Are your feet tired? Cause you’ve been performing tawaaf in my mind all day long!

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol; glad I made you smile babe! Can I get a biriani award for making you laugh plz plz plz plz!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments